lime icon

Phosphorus and Lime

A Developer's Broadsheet

This blog has been deprecated. Please visit my new blog at klenwell.com/press.
Design: Icons
Revamping my SDK tonight and the issue of favicons came up. I was looking for a public domain default favicon setting and decided to check out the state of California website. Sure enough, it has a lovely favicon on the state seal. Only problem was I couldn't locate it. Searched the source code, scanned the headers -- no luck. Anyway, one thing led to another and ended up on this site, which was kinda fun:

MpP Favicon Gallery

Included a link to this site, which prompted me to record this entry:

300 Images

Ha! What do you know? Another link, peerbot, help me catch the butterfly I was after, after all:

CA icon

This is also a good default icon:

firefox icon

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://firefox.no/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />