lime icon

Phosphorus and Lime

A Developer's Broadsheet

This blog has been deprecated. Please visit my new blog at klenwell.com/press.
CSS: swatches
Recently heard a story on public radio about Wikia -- the commercial cousin of Wikipedia. I really like the mediawiki software and was interested in starting a wiki for my moshi project, which I did, sort of. But you have to apply to start your own wiki and my moshi idea was sent back to the drawing board and eventually ended up being the css wikia:

css.wikia.com

I've tried to give a unique focus, however, by calling it css swatches. The idea is taken from some single-rule css definitions I've posted here -- specifically, css reference styles

It's a wiki, so it's open season to all comers. Feel free to check it out and become part of the community.