lime icon

Phosphorus and Lime

A Developer's Broadsheet

This blog has been deprecated. Please visit my new blog at klenwell.com/press.
Earthlink Layoffs
Just came across this in NY Times this morning:

EarthLink to Trim Work Force and Close Offices
The company is struggling to attract dial-up customers who are turning to high-speed alternatives and is studying the performance of its municipal wireless Internet networks in four cities before deciding how to move forward with similar networks elsewhere.


Looks like I got out just in time. I get the feeling their muni services are a bust. I know they were for me. Too bad, because it would have been a pretty good deal if it performed like advertised.

I just hope they really canceled my service. (Waiting for next invoice to show up in inbox...)